Yoga Teacher’s Training Program for Professionals
When overcome by stress, anxiety, depression and lack of focus, it’s easy to pop pills and get on with life. After all there’s so much that needs getting done, right?
There’s a famous quote by singer-songwriter John Lennon: “Life is what happens to you, while you’re busy making other plans.”
And that’s exactly it.
The statement is a call to slow down and experience life in the here and now. If you are feeling stressed, then analyze the feeling and get to the root of it. It’s life sending you a message that something is off-kilter. Find out what it is, without suppressing the symptoms.
Yoga as a science for holistic wellness is often ignored in a world rushing to embrace superficial glitz and glamour. Here Yoga becomes just another exercise regimen to lose weight and look physically attractive. However, you are doing yourself a disservice if that’s your only reason for taking up Yoga. In reality Yoga can achieve a complete transformation for you — mind, body and spirit.
This is why we at Pratimoksha advise everyone to choose Pratimoksha’s signature Beyond programs. And for those curious about learning much much more, we advise our Certified Yoga Instructor Course (TTC).
A TTC is not just for those eager to make Yoga a career choice. In fact, practically anyone can benefit from it. It’s almost like a First Aid course — one can use the various tools and techniques of Yoga to supplement skills in every walk of life.
How Yoga helps professionals in their career?
The health benefits of having a regular Yoga practice include:
- It refreshes the mind and body,
- Relieves chronic stress and anxiety,
- Improves concentration,
- Improves productivity and so much more.
One has to be free from physical and mental ailments to work effectively and efficiently. Most of the working population in their early 30s have neck, back and shoulder issues due to sedentary lifestyles. Lack of activity and poor dietary choices also lead eventually to lifestyle diseases such as diabetes and blood pressure. However, by adopting a regular yoga practice, one can nip many such issues in the bud and prevent them from developing in the first place. And for those who unfortunately have these issues, there is hope and help as Yoga can achieve an almost total reversal of such conditions when it is embraced holistically with discipline and attention to diet, sleep and other lifestyle modifications.
And if you would like to take total ownership of your health and wellbeing, then consider going through a Certified Yoga Instructor Course, as it equips an individual with all lifestyle management skills, building their confidence, leadership qualities, physical and mental health.
Professionals who can enroll for a Yoga TTC
- Human Resources
- School teachers and staff
- Medical professionals
- Sports coaches
- Psychologists and mental healthcare professionals
In short, just about anyone.
Why a Pratimoksha Yoga TTC is the best TTC in Dubai
- No prior experience of Yoga is required,
- The course includes an in-depth study of Human Anatomy and Physiology,
- The course is a beginner-level Yoga program,
- You will have a better understanding of Yoga and its benefits,
- You are eligible to register with Yoga Alliance USA and teach Yoga as a registered RYS Yoga teacher, thus opening up an international clientele for you.
What are the subjects of Pratimoksha’s TTC?
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Yoga Philosophy
- Yoga Asanas, Breathing & Meditation Techniques
- Therapeutic Yoga Techniques
What makes the Pratimoksha TTC unique?
- Certified by Yoga Alliance, USA
- Weekday/weekend classes
- Detailed study of Anatomy and Physiology, Yoga Philosophy, therapeutic Yoga and much more
- Online and onsite training available
- Learn in a setting similar to that of the ancient Indian gurukulam tradition
- Individual attention guaranteed as ONLY 6 students are taken per batch
- Exceptionally qualified, knowledgeable, and experienced teachers
If you are passionate about Yoga and feel that one out of the 6 slots in Pratimoksha’s TTC batch is YOURS, then call/Whatsapp us today at 0971-50-395-5613.
Here’s a hearty welcome to Pratimoksha’s Yoga Alliance-certified Yoga TTC.
… because no one teaches Yoga like we do!