RYT 500 Pratimoksha Teacher Training Course
The RYT 500 Pratimoksha Teachers’ Training Course (TTC) is a 500 Hour Yoga Teachers Training Course that takes an in-depth look at ancient Yoga philosophy, its mental and physical applications, together with basic Human Anatomy, Functional and Applied. In addition, the students also are trained for Yoga therapy that would help them deal with various issues and concerns presented by the clients. The 500-hour teacher’s training course is comprehensive and holistic in its approach enabling teacher trainees to safely teach and modify Yoga practices to suit their students/clients’ needs.
It is the best Yoga Teacher’s training course which is accredited by the US-based Yoga Alliance and registered for RYS500. The course goes deep into the ancient Indian science of Yoga and studies the discipline from its very foundations. This is to help the Yoga teacher trainees understand its essence and how today’s Yoga teachers can adopt a practical approach to suit modern needs. The course encompasses Yogic studies and its relationship with a human consciousness that helps deal with stress-related disorders and psychosomatic illnesses.
The course includes practical lessons to build confidence in the trainees and fine-tune their Asanas. In its entirety, the course helps the student transform into value-based Yoga Acharyas. Despite the intensity of the course, it nevertheless takes a fun approach to study with games and team-building exercises. Accredited by the US-based Yoga Alliance International and registered for RYS 500, this 500-hour program is the best and most comprehensive course for a student keen on establishing a solid theoretical and practical foundation for a career in Yoga.
- In-depth look into the ancient Indian science of Yoga and its philosophy, its mental and physical applications
- Basic human anatomy — functional and applied
- Comprehensive and holistic in approach enabling teacher trainees to safely teach and modify Yoga practices to suit client needs, adopting a practical approach to suit modern needs, without compromising the essence and spirit of traditional Yoga
- Training in Yoga therapy so that a student is confident of dealing with a variety of issues and concerns presented by a client
- The course includes Yogic studies and its relationship with human consciousness, and how Yoga helps in dealing with stress-related disorders and psychosomatic illnesses
- Practical training to build confidence and help trainees fine-tune their asanas;
- Course duration: 6-8 months.
RYT 500 – Yoga Alliance