Yoga Teachers’ Training Course – RYT200 & RYT500 Hours for Health Care Professionals – Online & Onsite
Did you know, Yoga can be integrated into various medical and alternative treatment modalities to provide better results for your patients. Many healthcare professionals are not aware of how effective Yoga can be to help patients who present with various issues —right from musculoskeletal issues to lifestyle-related illnesses such as blood pressure and diabetes to mental-health conditions such as depression, stress and anxiety.
No matter whether you are a Physiotherapist, Osteopath, Occupational Therapist, General Physician, Nutritionist or Ayurveda Doctor, Yoga can help you in treating your patients holistically, primarily by building a mind-body connection.
Why a Pratimoksha Yoga TTC is the best course for medical professionals
- No prior experience of Yoga is required
- Professionals can go on to integrate Yoga with their treatment methods or they can teach Yoga independently
- The course includes an in-depth study of Human Anatomy and Physiology, subjects that medical professionals will find easier to grasp
- The course is a beginner-level Yoga program
Health professionals eligible for Pratimoksha’s Yoga TTC
Individuals above the age of 18 are eligible for both the RYT200 and the RYT500 hour TTC, which is certified by US-based Yoga Alliance.
Health professionals who will benefit immensely from Pratimoksha’s Yoga TTC:
- Occupational Therapists
- Allopathy Doctors
- Ayurveda Doctors
- Homeopathy Doctors
- Ayurveda Therapists
- Sports Therapists
- Massage Therapists
How do you stand to benefit from a Yoga TTC?
- You will have a better understanding of Yoga and its benefits.
- You will be able to integrate proven Yogic techniques — including the correct breathing methods — alongside your current treatment modalities.
- You are eligible to register with Yoga Alliance USA and teach Yoga as a registered RYS Yoga teacher, opening up an international clientele for you.
What are the subjects in Pratimoksha’s TTC?
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Yoga Philosophy
- Yoga Asanas, Breathing & Meditation Techniques
- Therapeutic Yoga Techniques
What makes the Pratimoksha TTC unique?
- Certified by Yoga Alliance, USA
- Weekday/weekend classes
- Detailed study of Anatomy and Physiology, Yoga Philosophy, therapeutic Yoga and much more
- Online and onsite training available
- Learn in a setting similar to that of the ancient Indian gurukulam tradition
- Individual attention guaranteed as ONLY 6 students are taken per batch
- Exceptionally qualified, knowledgeable, and experienced teachers
Pratimoksha – Enlighten Yoga Center Dubai is conducting a 2-day TTC Retreat on August 6th & 7th 2021 for those interested in knowing more about the Pratimoksha style of Yoga Teachers’ Training.
Join our 2-day program to get a detailed understanding of the modules and the expertise of the teachers. The retreat is an excellent opportunity to evaluate the quality of our in-depth course and understand the curriculum that is as rich as a master’s program in Yoga.
If you are passionate about Yoga and feel that one out of the 6 slots on offer is YOURS, then call/Whatsapp us today at 0971-50-3955613.
Here’s a hearty welcome to Pratimoksha’s Yoga Alliance-certified Yoga TTC.
… because no one teaches Yoga like we do!