Possibly the world!!!
Pratimoksha Enlighten Yoga Center Dubai is undoubtedly a leading Yoga studio providing in-depth Yoga Teacher’s Training programs including the RYT500 and RYT200, Pre-natal and Post-natal Teacher’s Training Courses and 50-hour Yoga CEP programs. UAE citizens, residents and individuals on tourist visas can enroll for a Yoga TTC with us. Pratimoksha offers weekday and weekend programs thus giving professionals the flexibility of learning Yoga even while working.
The Pratimoksha TTC is certified by Yoga Alliance, USA. On the successful completion of our program, one can register with Yoga Alliance to become an RYT certified Yoga teacher.
The Pratimoksha TTC is taught by highly-experienced teachers from India and is so in-depth that it covers all the modules that form part of an MSC Yoga program offered in India.
Apart from the in-depth curriculum, students will be taught all forms of Yoga along with its therapeutic aspects. Thanks to this, the Pratimoksha RYT programs prepare you professionally to teach various age groups and people dealing with various anatomical and medical issues.
What makes the Pratimoksha TTC Unique?
- Certified by Yoga Alliance, USA;
- Weekday/weekend classes with online options as well;
- Detailed study of anatomy and physiology, Yoga philosophy, therapeutic Yoga and much more;
- Online and On-site training available;
- Learn in a setting similar to that of the ancient Indian gurukulam tradition;
- Individual attention guaranteed as ONLY 6 students are taken per batch;
- Exceptionally qualified, knowledgeable, and experienced teachers.
What you can expect from a Pratimoksha TTC
- An in-depth 6-month Yoga Alliance International accredited course.
- Individual attention and training under Yoga Acharya Ms. Lalitha Viswanath, celebrated for her deep knowledge of Yoga philosophy and Vedanta texts, and for healing innumerable people with chronic health issues through customized Yoga therapy sessions. Ms. Lalitha is also a trained manual osteopath with interests in a number of healing modalities.
- Upon enrollment, the studio provides the full course material including:
1. Traditional Yogic Texts
2. Practice Diary
3. Notebooks and Pen
5. Neti Kit and Towel
- FREE entry for YOGA WORKSHOPS conducted during the 6 months.
- 60 hours of teaching assistance and corrections.
- PLACEMENT opportunities. (Terms and Conditions Apply)
The RYT500 Teaching Curriculum
- Cells and Tissues
- Digestive System
- Circulatory System
- Lymphatic System
- Respiratory System
- Skeletal System
- Muscular System
- Nervous System
- Urinary System
- Endocrine System
- Reproductive System
- Integumentary System
Yoga Therapy Topics
- Stress management
- Headache and migraine
- Asthma – sinusitis
- Blood pressure
- Joint pain
- Muscle cramps
- Gastric ulcers
- Low immune system
- Meaning of Yoga / Aims of Yoga
- Eight limbs of Yoga
- The guru and the yogi
- Asanas — benefits & contra-indications
General Yoga Teaching Guidelines
- Yoga etiquette;
- Teaching styles;
- The learning and teaching process;
- Observation, assisting and adjusting postures in a class;
- Qualities of an ideal Yoga teacher.
Find out more about the Pratimoksha Yoga Teacher Training program.
Call us at 050-395 5613 to schedule a meeting with our Yoga consultants.
Team Pratimoksha proudly declares: “No one teaches Yoga like we do”