Are you in pain? Neck, shoulder, back, knee or any other area? It could be an ache that over the months has become chronic; or it might just be a mild but constant one that is affecting the quality of your life. Would you like help to overcome it?
Then Pratimoksha has good news for you. Through our specially-designed Yoga therapy sessions we have helped many clients identify underlying issues and work towards strengthening their bodies and the minds to overcome the issue. As always we advocate a holistic approach towards Yoga, which we believe gets you the most benefits.
When we are healthy and pain-free, we often don’t realize the value of it. However, when pain strikes, then we long for the time when we can be rid of it.
Yoga Therapy is effective for
- Back pain
- Muscular-skeletal problems
- Neck Issues
- Cancer – Palliative Care
- Auto-immune Diseases
Experience the benefits of Therapeutic Yoga
Research has revealed that Yoga can provide relief for various physical and mental conditions through self-awareness, attending to our body’s needs, breath control and powerful Yoga asanas. Yoga encourages one to relax, slow one’s breath and focus on the present. Internally this results in a shift from the sympathetic nervous system and the flight-or-fight response to the parasympathetic system and the relaxation response.
The four principles that underlie Yoga Therapy are:
- Yoga therapy is focused on an integrated approach, treating the body as a whole. Discomfort and illness in one part of the body has its effects on another, and this applies to both our physical and mental state.
- Everyone is different and therefore the approach and therapy techniques have to be customized for individual needs.
- Yoga therapy engages students in the healing process since healing comes from within through the mind and body connection.
- Emphasis is placed on developing a positive mindset in individuals and this in turn results in quick and prolonged results.
Pratimoksha – Yoga Therapy in Dubai
Enlighten Yoga Center Pratimoksha provides Yoga Therapy in Dubai for chronic neck, back and shoulder issues as also insomnia and various stress-related conditions. The therapy sessions combine therapeutic exercises with Yogic disciplines resulting in the physical and mental wellbeing of clients.
Call @ 050-395-5613 or write to email@example.com to find out more about how Therapeutic Yoga can benefit you.