It’s Pratimoksha Enlighten Yoga Center Dubai’s fifth birthday! And on this occasion, we are extremely happy to announce our RYT200 Scholarship program.
The RYT200 Scholarship program is open to citizens and residents of the UAE as also to aspirants from around the world. Pratimoksha will grant 50 % scholarships to the 2 best applicants based on criteria mentioned below.
- Applicants must share a 500-word article on ‘Why I Want to Do a Yoga Teacher’s Training Course’.
- They must hold a diploma/graduate certificate in any subject.
- They must be fluent in English.
- They must have a basic knowledge of Yoga.
- Based on the articles, short-listed candidates will be expected to attend an online interview.
Scholarship application deadline 10th May 2022. Share your documents to email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
- Applying for a scholarship does not mean that a seat is automatically reserved for the candidate. The seat will be released only once the scholarship is granted.
- Scholarships once awarded to a candidate cannot be transferred to another candidate; they cannot be used for a subsequent TTC program or for any other course offered by Pratimoksha Enlighten Yoga Center.
- Scholarships may be revoked if the candidate fails to show up when classes start, or if he or she does not maintain their attendance record; or if he or she does not complete their assignment schedule.
- The two successful candidates will be expected to participate in Pratimoksha’s social media events, which include providing testimonials when called upon to do so.
- The two successful candidates will be expected to assist in the TTC classroom.
Welcome to Pratimoksha’s Yoga Alliance-certified Yoga TTC.
… because no one teaches Yoga like we do!