200 Hour Yoga Teacher’s Training Program
Experience an authentic Yoga Teacher’s Training Course and nurture your body and mind, with Pratimoksha’s residential Yoga TTC program in Dubai. This Yoga and wellness course is designed to serve as a retreat transforming lives with a positive impact on both the physical and mental plane. And even while imbibing knowledge that heals, you have an opportunity to spend time in the dynamic and ever popular city of Dubai and discover many of its hidden gems.
Highlights – Styles of Yoga
Detox and Diet Management
This course is facilitated by a well-experienced and knowledgeable Yoga teacher with decades of learning. The program takes you through traditional Hatha Yoga, Pranayama, Yogic Kriyas, relaxation techniques, and meditation. Our highly trained and experienced Yoga teachers will guide you towards establishing a mind-body connection through a holistic approach.
- Asana class
- Pranayama class
- Breakfast time
- Anatomy & Physiology class
- Yoga philosophy class
- Lunch & Break
- Asana Practice
- Dinner and rest
Program on all days
- 7:00 AM Pranayama, chanting, breathing exercises and Asana practice
- 9:30 AM Breakfast
- 10:00 AM Anatomy Lecture Class
- 11:00 AM Yoga Philosophy Class
- 1.00 PM Lunch Break
- 5:00 PM Asana Practice
- 6:00 PM Meditation and Breathing Session
- 7:00 PM Self-Practice Session
- 8.00 PM Dinner and Rest
Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
Stay arranged at a luxury Hotel Apartment
- Be more relaxed and refreshed than you’ve ever been
- A chance to get away and step aside from all the hustle and bustle of one’s routine life
- Become stronger mentally and find inner peace
- Peace and quiet for the mind, refreshing energy for the body
Terms and Conditions
- Number of admissions to the Pratimoksha Residential RYT200 Yoga TTC is limited. Applicants will be taken on a “first come first serve” basis.
- To confirm a booking, a payment of AED 3000 is required at the time of booking.
- Pratimoksha cannot guarantee a registration until the deposit payment is made.
- Last minute bookings are subject to availability.
- Pratimoksha has the right to refuse admission to students who haven’t paid the course fee prior to the start of the program.
- Pratimoksha has the right to change course prices at any time. For those students who have paid the deposit fee, the course fee will remain the same as at the time of booking. For those who book their seats after price revisions, the new rates will apply.
- A deposit of AED 3000 must be paid at the time of booking to secure one’s admission to the course. The payment can be made through bank transfer.
- The half amount of the course fee has to be paid before 15th December 2022 , via bank transfer and the remaining amount 15 days prior to the student’s arrival.
Payments are non-refundable. In the event of an unavoidable last-minute cancellation, the fees will be adjusted with the next Yoga TTC or another Pratimoksha program and will be valid for one year.
- Pratimoksha has the right to expel a student from the course in the following circumstances:
- Students caught consuming drugs and alcohol within the studio premises;
- Indiscipline and bad behaviour in class with colleagues or teachers;
- Violating the rules and regulations of the institution.
In such circumstances where disciplinary action will have to be taken, the student will not receive a refund of the fees, or any consideration for fee adjustment against subsequent Pratimoksha courses.
- Pratimoksha requires that all students attending the Teacher’s Training Course have comprehensive travel and medical insurance for the duration of their training.
- Students must abide by a general code of good conduct with staff and fellow students at all times.
- A photocopy of the student’s passport and visa must be provided before the course starts.
- Non-compliance with Pratimoksha’s rules and regulations can lead to disciplinary action, with Pratimoksha reserving the right to refuse admission to a student for its Yoga TTC, workshops, classes or retreats.
RULES & REGULATIONS during training
The RYT200 Yoga TTC is a month-long program providing an opportunity to look deep inside oneself by training one’s body and mind and reaching towards the soul by following certain Yamas and Niyamas (do’s & don’ts) as described below:
- During training, consumption of drugs, alcohol and all forms of cigarettes is prohibited. Kindly appreciate that the TTC is an opportunity to shed habits that do not serve you, thus becoming an opportunity for new beginnings.
- Prior to joining the program, students must inform teachers if they have undergone any surgeries or have had any injuries, or food allergies or illnesses any kind.
- Students’ health and safety are paramount. However, in the unlikely event of an injury, either during class or during individual practice, the school and affiliated teachers cannot be held liable. It is students’ own responsibility to make sure they follow teachers’ instructions and all safety regulations.
- Students must take care of their belongings. Pratimoksha will not be responsible for any loss of valuables and other belongings.
- Students should be on time for all the classes and 100% attendance is required to receive the Pratimoksha TTC certificate.
- A high degree of personal hygiene is expected and one’s accommodation and common areas must be kept neat and clean.
- It’s requested to wear modest, and proper Yoga attire — preferably loose-fitting — during classes. Clothing respectful of Indian culture and the local UAE culture is expected.
- We expect friendly and respectful behaviour towards staff, teachers and colleagues during the entire training period.
Photos and videos
Students agree that images taken during their stay, may be used for Pratimoksha’s marketing purposes. The images and videos will only be used for:
- Social media content
- Website images
- Newsletter images
- Promotional material
Students posting content on their personal social media profiles must ensure they have taken prior permission from fellow students if their content includes general class shots/group shots etc.
COVID-19 PREVENTION MEASURES
- Prior to boarding your flight, kindly ensure you are not suffering from any symptoms related to COVID-19.
- If you do have any symptoms that could be indicative of COVID-19, it is compulsory to bring a negative PCR test no older than 48 hours.
- Please follow all Covid-19 protocols. Please note that in the UAE, masks are compulsory indoors and crowded areas. We recommend that you practice social distancing as far as possible.