RYT 200 Pratimoksha Teacher Training Course
Accredited by the US-based Yoga Alliance International and registered for RYS 200, our 200 hour Teacher Training Course is a more compact version of our RYT 500 course. It is recommended if you are still unsure about whether you want to make a career in Yoga. And yet, you are fascinated by this age-old Indian science and want to go deeper into its theoretical aspects. The course is also suitable for those keen on learning about Yoga in order to apply their knowledge and training to help parents, children and friends.
- In-depth look into the ancient Indian science of Yoga and its philosophy, its mental and physical applications
- Basic human anatomy — functional and applied
- Practical training to build confidence and help trainees fine-tune their asanas
- Course duration: 3- 4 months
Join us for a life-changing experience.
RESIDENTIAL 200 Hours YOGA TTC for International Students – 1 Feb 2023 – 28 Feb 2023
Experience an authentic Yoga Teacher’s Training Course and nurture your body and mind, with Pratimoksha’s residential Yoga TTC program in Dubai. This Yoga and wellness course is designed to serve as a retreat transforming lives with a positive impact on both the physical and mental plane. And even while imbibing knowledge that heals, you have an opportunity to spend time in the dynamic and ever popular city of Dubai and discover many of its hidden gems.
Highlights – Styles of Yoga
Detox and Diet Management
This course is facilitated by a well-experienced and knowledgeable Yoga teacher with decades of learning. The program takes you through traditional Hatha Yoga, Pranayama, Yogic Kriyas, relaxation techniques, and meditation. Our highly trained and experienced Yoga teachers will guide you towards establishing a mind-body connection through a holistic approach.
- Asana class
- Pranayama class
- Breakfast time
- Anatomy & Physiology class
- Yoga philosophy class
- Lunch & Break
- Asana Practice
- Dinner and rest
Program on all days
- 7:00 AM Pranayama, chanting, breathing exercises and Asana practice
- 9:30 AM Breakfast
- 10:00 AM Anatomy Lecture Class
- 11:00 AM Yoga Philosophy Class
- 1.00 PM Lunch Break
- 5:00 PM Asana Practice
- 6:00 PM Meditation and Breathing Session
- 7:00 PM Self-Practice Session
- 8.00 PM Dinner and Rest
Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
- Be more relaxed and refreshed than you’ve ever been
- A chance to get away and step aside from all the hustle and bustle of one’s routine life
- Become stronger mentally and find inner peace
- Peace and quiet for the mind, refreshing energy for the body
Stay arranged at a luxury Hotel Apartment
Click here to know more about the Terms and Conditions
Note: Get in touch with us at 0503955613 to know more about the course.
3 – 4 Months
RYT 200 – Yoga Alliance